Reward Manager - 12 months
Reward Manager 12 months
£450 pd PAYE
* Supporting the day to day delivery of all aspects of reward management including cash compensation, share-based awards, benefits and mobility
* Coordinating the annual year-end salary and incentive review process, summarising the external market data, and analysing the salary review proposals
* Participating in external salary benchmarking surveys including data submission / validation / analysis and managing the relationship with external survey providers
* Assisting accrual and bonus modelling for the compensation review process and providing analysis relating to total spend / trends post review
* Supporting the HR Teams with reporting and data analysis
* Assisting with Remuneration Committee reporting / modelling and pack production
The successful candidate
In-house experience of working in a regulated Banking environment (ideally level 1 or 2) or gained similar experience working in a reward consultancy environment
Broad based knowledge of all reward issues (compensation, benefits, mobility, pensions).
Strong analytical skills and numeracy.
Able to manage data, provide detailed analysis and prepare recommendations for discussion with senior management.
This role is to start ASAP please apply now.