HR Business Partner
Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting new role within a rapidly-expanding company in the manufacturing industry. They are recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join and support the company and drive the HR function forward. This is a standalone role based in Blackburn.
Our client are a company within the manufacturing industry who are rapidly expanding despite the current climate! Due to expansion, they wish to recruit an HR Business Partner who can really drive the HR agenda and have a positive impact on the company and it's future success. The role is based in Blackburn.
The key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner are acting as single point of contact for advice and guidance, developing HR processes, providing expert advice on employment law and policy, absence and performance management, succession planning, owning the recruitment strategy and process, coaching line managers, producing reports for analysis regarding KPIs and salary budgeting. The role is based in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in HR at a similar level
- experience in a high-growth manufacturing environment
- excellent communication skills
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- strong knowledge of employee relations within a diverse workforce
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client offers a salary c£30K, on-site parking, benefits package, opportunity to make significant impact