Head of Reward
My Client, a well known FTSE organisation, is looking for a Head of Reward on an initial 9 month FTC. This individual will be responsible for a large range or Reward activity, alongside a number of ad-hoc projects. The successful individual will be an exceptional communicator, and will preferably have some experience operating in a global, matrix organisation. Please see a number of the responsibilities and candidate requirements listed below:
- Help to review and evolve reward strategies to meet the changing needs of the organisation, working with the Reward transformation team and wider business leaders.
- Leverage Total Rewards programs to meet the company's objectives and support the attraction and retention of top talents.
- To act as a key stakeholder in shaping the Reward transformation agenda as a result of numerous mergers or acquisitions.
- Ensure that reward programs are competitive, sustainable and effective.
- Provide analysis on compensation, bonus, equity, recognition awards, ensure fairness and equality is at
the core of all awards.
- Prepare and align all communication packages/campaigns related to Total Rewards initiatives and processes
- Assist with rewards related matters, M&A due diligence and post-deal integration matters
- Manage relationship with external providers and consulting companies
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- An experienced Reward leader who is truly at home with high levels of ambiguity, and working at a high pace.
- Proven Reward project management experience, ideally with M&A.
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence all levels of leadership
- Expert MS Office knowledge
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then please get in touch via email@example.com to discuss further