HR Business Partner
This is a HR Business Partner position which requires somebody to be hands on, confident from a strategic and operational perspective and comfortable working standalone. A generalist position looking after all aspects of HR.
Michael Page are supporting a leading financial services/professional services organisation based in Leicester with the appointment of a HR Business Partner to join a highly successful and exciting organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on the people strategy
- Leading on all processes and procedures
- Developing and delivering the HR strategy
- Reviewing and improving HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for all recruitment
- Point of contact for all ER related issues and supporting managers
- Supporting internal stakeholders with employee engagement, retention and development
- Overseeing the relationship with Payroll and Pensions providers
- Ensure all HR administration tasks are completed
A forward thinking, HR professional with an excellent attitude and resilience to take on any HR responsibilities. The successful candidate will have experience strategically but also happy being hands on and delivering the HR operational process and procedures.
You will ideally have CIPD Level 7 or the equivalent. Experience within the financial or professional services industry would be preferable and you should be confident with your HR knowledge and happy working autonomously.
The business has got a fantastic reputation and has a great flexible working culture. The salary is flexible dependant on experience and gravitas. Good company benefits and lovely organisation overall.