Reporting directly to the Managing Partner of a successful award-winning law firm, you will deliver a comprehensive operational and strategic HR Service to all Partners and Employees.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all recruitment requirements of the business are met, providing a full end-to-end recruitment service at all levels
• Providing sound guidance on all employee relations matters including Disciplinary, Grievance, Performance management
• Ongoing maintenance and review of all HR Policies and Procedures
• Delivery of all Employee development programmes including inductions, management of 1-1s, identification of individual development needs and overseeing trainee development
• Provision of a full Comp & Bens services from salary benchmarking, overseeing the annual salary review process & managing voluntary and flexible benefits
• Day-to-day HR Administration (updating the HR database, managing the HR budget etc) with the support of an HR Assistant
In addition to providing a full generalist HR support and advice service to internal colleagues, you will also help grow the firm’s HR Consultancy practice, undertaking HR responsibilities for clients as and when required.
This role will suit an existing HR Manager or Head of HR in a small / mid-sized professional services organisation or potentially a Senior HR Advisor who is looking for a step-up to a Management role. You will be comfortable working with business Leaders yet equally willing to undertake operational processes and tasks.
Due to the SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority) reforms and the ensuing changes to business models/ strategies & continuing professional development, our client is prioritising applications from HR professionals with first-hand experience of working within a law firm.