Technology Recruitment Consultant
Michael Page Technology are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious, experienced recruiters looking to join a high growth business who have previous experience specifically within the field of Business Transformations
Michael Page Technology, part of PageGroup, is one of the world's best-known and well-respected professional recruitment consultancies. We are a leading provider of permanent and contract recruitment for IT professionals across a spectrum of roles from CIO to Digital Product Manager and Service Desk Analyst in businesses that range from start-ups to multi-national household brands.
If you are an experienced recruiter with knowledge in Business Transformationsand are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos, where we put people and team work first. We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Race at Work Charter signatory
Valuable 500 company
Disability Confident Employer
As a Michael Page Technology Recruitment Consultant in London you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
You will need to possess the following skills for the position of technology recruitment consultant:
· A proven track record in recruitment, with previous proven recruitment experience , ideally in the technology sector with specific experience in Business Transformations recruitment consultancy·
Experience in managing a team or business area with a clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Solid industry knowledge
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company valuesAs an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled and ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
As a Technology Recruitment Consultant you will receive:
· MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
· Unlimited career progression potential
· Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Insurance
· Season Ticket Loans
· Childcare Vouchers
· Employee Assistance Plan
· MyDiscounts Scheme
· Cycle-to-Work Scheme
· Gym Membership Discounts
· Charitable Giving Scheme
· 31 days holiday including bank holidays