Head of Organisation Design and People Partnering
Head of Organisation Design & People Partnering
London, £110,000 - £130,000
Our client, a scaling tech business with global presence, are looking to bring in a HR professional with experience in business partnering, organisational effectiveness and design.
You will join a business experiencing rapid growth, which is looking to further scale and double in size in the next year. This role will partner with a best-in-class CPO to take a detailed look at the business, it's needs and it's strategy. The primary focus of this role will be on People activities including organisational effectiveness, design, development, people initiatives and talent identification and retention.
- Work across all functions to set and deliver the people strategy and agenda for the Group. This will be aligned with the business and help to deliver commercial growth.
- Work with COE's to develop and implement key programmes across Talent and Performance
- Align Workforce Planning and Organisation Design to support commercial strategy
- Implement organisation change initiatives to evolve business maturity and effectiveness
- A demonstrable and successful background within Organisation Effectiveness and Business Partnering at a senior level
- Ability to work both strategically and hands-on, to work at pace and to use data to make informed decisions in the people arena
- Degree qualified with additional qualifications
- Experienced within Organisation Design and good exposure to organisational structures
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly international and inclusive business and team and to be an instrumental part in their scaling success. Contact Craig at email@example.com to express interest or call 02030312468