Recruiter - Stevenage - £40-45,000 (9 months)
I am currently recruiting for a large well known commercial organisation that is looking for a Recruiter to join there team, it will initially be for 9 months with potential to extend. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing, the team is responsible for all resourcing and full life-cycle recruitment activities, including vacancy approval through to new starter inductions, internal recruitment and the processing of starters and leavers.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- Main focal point for all permanent experienced hire recruitment activity in your assigned areas of business
- Responsible for delivery against the recruitment plan for your assigned area by being proactive and timely.
- Play an active part in interviews for not just your business area but those of the wider team too,
- Proactively prepare and support careers open days.
- Source candidates through various means such as job boards, LinkedIn etc. and building a talent pipeline.
- Use of different attraction methods including writing and posting job adverts and negotiating with job boards.
- Creation of adverts used for different medium in conjunction with comms and graphics teams.
- Develop and conduct appropriate assessments including but not limited to, competency interviews, psychometric/aptitude testing, role playing etc.
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment is ideal, preferably within an HR team/function and with interviewing experience.
- Alternatively, substantial experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment agency acting as an account manager to key clients will also be considered.
- Strong team player, offering support to colleagues when needed.
- Experience using recruitment systems essential.
- Ability to manage own time, workload and multi-task
- Ability to use own initiative and challenge the norm
- What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussi