Senior HR Business Partner (Banking)
We're currently partnered with a globally recognised bank on an integral Senior HRBP role that will support the group wide transformation underway. It is an exciting time to join and will be a varied and challenging position with excellent reward and experience gained.
Senior HRBP candidates applying for this role must have extensive experience in matrix organisations, partnering with customer facing business areas through large scale and high-volume change management.
Partnering with Exec and Director stakeholders across the banks largest business area- Retail, some of the responsibilities would include:
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at Executive and Director level
- Partnering with the business, design and implement the people agenda, contributing to this using business insight to shape and evolve the HR strategy
- Engage with the business to influence and recommend organisational design and change
- Embed and champion values and behaviours
- Lead and motivate HR Business Partners
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Have worked in retail / banking or similar organisation with large-scale customer facing business areas
- Have experience driving high-volume change across matrixed organisations
- Have extensive experience as a lead HR Business Partner, mentoring and managing direct reports
- Be commercial, with a high value for customers and relationships