Finance Systems Specialist - 6 month contract
Ashley Kate are pleased to be supporting our international media & manufacturing client who are looking for a Finance Systems Specialist - Sage Intacct - to support them with a project for a minimum 6 month contract period.
The role comes at an exciting time and the company continues to expand their finance teams and look to strengthen this by improving their operating efficiencies with their Sage Inacct system.
We are searching for a full time, fixed term, project-based Finance Systems Specialist to
work on highly technical accounting projects in a very active work environment.
If you can learn new ERP systems quickly, have implementation experience, can work independently or with a team, and enjoy using your deep knowledge of accounting to figure out money mysteries, then we have found the perfect candidate in you.
Your colleagues are an international team of creative, intelligent people who work well
together and have a great sense of humour.
We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail and likes a motivating, fast paced and fun work environment. When you leave at the end of the day it is with a sense of accomplishment and a smile.
The main responsibilities for the Finance Systems Specialist;
● Quickly but comprehensively provide a scope of work to define projects at the
beginning of the campaign with senior finance team members
● Work with the team to provide remediation to previous system issues that have been
● Ensure timely progress on projects and identify and address any roadblocks or
challenges that arise
● Provide detailed and robust handover manual for end of project close
● Professional Finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
● Accounting experience at the management level
● Audit experience desirable
● Experience with SageIntacct or multi-entity, multi-currency ERP is highly desirable
● Ideally an understanding or exposure to manufacturing businesses (costings,
● Project driven – happy to come in and troubleshoot
● Collaborate with team members across US & UK finance teams, working to US time
zones where needed
The role is full time, working on site in Leamington Spa with some home working available, but most importantly you will need to be flexible in the hours you work, as you will be collaborating with senior leaders in USA who are not on line until late in the day.
The client offers an annual salary of £44-55,000 for the right candidate with the right experience. If you are interested please contact Scott Gregory at Ashley Kate to apply.