Resource Coordinator required - immediate start to work for a Global Management Consultancy based in London.
You will be working for a Global Management Consultancy based in London.
As Resource Coordinator for this Consultancy based in London, the key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work with the Resourcing Manager and Project Managers to conduct day-to-day administration of consultant and business service's project assignments
- Work closely with both the Business Development team and Finance Team to have a good understanding on how sales forecasts impact staffing, and further understand staffing's impact on financial management and reporting
- Proactively identify data integrity issues and define options for resolution
- Act as the point of contact for all resource administration queries
- Interpret and Analyse Management Information (MI) to provide trends, make connections and spot opportunities to improve utilisation & profitability
- Working with consultants and HR to ensure that consultant skills are kept up to date
- A continuous improvement mindset to challenge current ways of working and to seek process and efficiency improvements
- Previous stakeholder management is a MUST!
The successful Resource Coordinator for this Consultancy based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Prior use of professional services automation technologies, ideally SALES-FORCE or FINANCIAL-FORCE applications and a good understanding of REPORT WRITING is a MUST.
* Prior knowledge in analytical / administration roles
* General understanding of business operations in a professional services environment
* A solid business understanding. It's important to understand the end to end business processes and how sales impacts staffing and how staffing impacts finance.
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Well organised; constantly thinking ahead
* Able to manage multiple activities for different people under time pressure; able to adapt to different working styles and personalities
* Calm, personable and diplomatic
* University educated with a Degree
* Business Operations knowledge
* Multilingual would be advantageous
This Resource Coordinator role is a permanent opportunity
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Plus excellent company benefits!