Reward and Benefits Analyst
Reward & Benefits Analyst
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Do you have experience of Workday?
- Do you have previous experience working in a Reward or HR Analyst capacity with exposure to pay & reward?
- Are you capable of working at pace, dealing with high levels of ambiguity?
If yes, then I want to speak to you!
I am delighted to once again be partnering this world-class not-for-profit organisation exclusively to help them to find their next Reward and Benefits Analyst. This organisation is one of my favourite not-for-profit clients, whose work is changing people's lives globally every single day!
Reporting to the Reward Manager, the Reward & Benefits Analyst supports the day to day delivery of all Reward related processes and initiatives including salary benchmarking, annual pay reviews, benefits provision, statutory reporting and the ongoing development of the organisations pay and grading framework. The Reward & Benefits Analyst is also responsible for supporting other ad hoc reward projects and acting as a first point of contact for reward and benefits from both employees and contingent workers.
This role is based in the organisations beautiful offices in Central London - the expectation is that the successful person will be on site 2-4 days per week but there is flexibility.
These include but are not limited to:
- Using salary surveys to benchmark roles against the external market to determine the appropriate salary range for the organisation and maintaining benchmarking records
- Supporting the implementation of market adjustments and statutory wage increases (calculating new salaries, producing letters etc.)
- Approving pay and benefit changes on Workday
- First point of contact for all benefit queries from employees and contingent workers, including support to EEs and Managers on benefits related issues.
- Provide support to the Reward Manager on benefits and compensation configuration within Workday Production of regular benefit reporting (i.e. the take up of individual benefits and monthly eligibility reports for suppliers etc)
- Ensuring benefits information on our intranet is up to date at all times and identifying and implementing opportunities to promote our benefits
- Supporting data analysis and submissions for statutory reporting such as UK Gender Pay Gap
- Supporting the implementation of the annual pay review and outstanding contribution review
- Supporting annual data submission to salary surveys
- Providing pay data analysis and analytics as required
- Building collaborative relationships with HR Advisory and Services teams and supporting the HR Advisory team on the resolution of pay related ER issues
- Supporting delivery of other key reward projects as agreed within the HR Leadership team.
- Providing extra support to the Payroll Manager and resilience to the Payroll team, including: -
- Carrying out final checks on changes to salary, benefits, allowances and deductions, adhering to HMRC guidelines.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies
- Previous experience of using benefits and compensation modules in Workday
- Previous experience as a Reward Analyst in a similar role in a complex and changing organisation
- Previous experience of job evaluation methodology, salary surveys and benchmarking
- A proven ability to combine advanced excel modelling skills with solid numerical and analytical skills
- Previous experience of working with 3rdparty benefit providers an understanding of payroll processes and previous payroll experience either in-house or outsourced.
- Naturally analytical, highly numerate, self-motivated and keen to make a difference
- Highly organised, acute attention to detail, accurate and meticulous.
- Proactive and able to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a proven ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Team-player, collaborative and flexible.
- Flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy, changing and complex environment
- Experience of Willis Towers Watson or Xpert HR job evaluation methodology, salary surveys and benchmarking
- Previous experience of working in an academic research institute
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification in reward
The submission deadline for this role is Thursday 18th March at 9am with interviews progressing the following week. Please apply or email your CV to Richard Grove (firstname.lastname@example.org) to prevent missing out on this excellent opportunity.