We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced HR Lead/Manager to join this established UK company in the Financial Services Sector.
This role is an interim role for 12 months, however the company are in the process of reviewing the structure so the incumbent will be well placed for opportunities in the longer term.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be operating as the no.2 in the HR community so we are looking for an driven and ambitious individual who has a track record of delivering people strategy and business improvement.
You will be leading the delivery of the HR service, and the HR team, and will need to ensure the day-today practices meet the FS sector standards. In addition you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of 2021 people strategy across the business. Experience of organisational change and reward projects will be key.
You must be experienced in stakeholder management and have a strong influencing style. This is a highly detailed business and you will need to be able to navigate the detail in a thorough and thoughtful way ready to impart with key stakeholders.
This role is suited to a senior HR Manager who has a sufficient level of experience to be able make an impact from day one and play a key role in the success of the business in 2021.
HR Lead - About you
- It is essential that you have had Financial Services experience
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent
- Strong and sound decision making and ability to make good decisions at pace
- Very strong communicator both verbally and in writing, with the ability to make well rounded arguments succinctly and in an engaging way
- Strong leadership and evidence of building high performing teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple activities, with strong organizational skills
- High resilience is key for this role