Senior HR Advisor
Our client a commercial FMCG organisation based in Andover, Hampshire are urgently seeking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract up to £40,000. This role is to start asap.
You will be working within a small operational HR team to provide a professional HR service with the highest possible standards of compliance, advice and support to stakeholders. This role will partner with key managers and supervisors, assisting and supporting them in the people management of their departments, which includes advising on disciplinary and grievance issues, absence, performance and leading recruitment activities. The role also involves managing, assisting and supporting management in the delivery and implementation of organisational changes and HR developments across the business in line with the Company and department strategy. Coach and develop appropriate levels of HR knowledge within the business and within the HR team. This role directly reports to the Head of HR and will be an operational right hand person to her.
- Educated to A' level / Level 3-5 relevant qualification and work experience in HR.
- Ideally Level 7 of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Ideally experience of FMCG/retail/similar environment.
- Multicultural workforce experience.
- Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation, HR policy and process.
- Experience in providing expert HR advice and guidance.
- IT/Database experience (e.g. Word/excel and HRIS).
- Experience of assisting and managing business restructures and consultation processes.
- Working knowledge of HR/ Organisational Change developments and industry best practice.
- Experience of assisting in the development of HR Policy and process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working as part of a team with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to influence and challenge managers at all levels, towards effective recruitment and business solutions.
- Experience using various interview techniques i.e. Teams/ Zoom.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £40,000
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a need to work on a weekend and to spend some time with the night shift as required. Time off in lieu is given and this is not every week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.