Reward Manager - Warwickshire - c.£65k + car allowance, bonus and benefits
Our client is a market leading UK business with a global reputation. As they look to the future of the business they are currently recruiting a Reward Manager to play a pivotal role as they address how best to attract and retain the best possible talent to the organisation. This is a senior role as the Reward expert within a small and busy HR team based in Warwickshire
The role will see you
- Working as a confident Reward Subject Matter Expert providing advice and guidance to senior management, HR Director, and HR Business Partners as well as staff at all levels.
- Conducting a thorough review and evaluation of current Reward strategies and processes. Producing recommendations for where improvements are required and leading projects to make them.
- Understanding the future direction of the business and designing, implementing and managing compensation programmes, policies and procedures.
- Managing a small team and taking hands on responsibility for ensuring all annual compensation & benefits processes are delivered efficiently
- Benchmarking against competitors to ensure that reward and benefits solutions are attractive and relevant and capable of attracting the right sort of talent to the business. Negotiating with and managing third party providers.
We are looking for individuals with
- Evidence of having worked previously as a senior Reward Subject Matter Expert and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of working in a changing fast-paced commercial business.
- Variety of experience dealing with day to day issues and projects in Reward and Compensation.
Working in close partnership with the HR Director and other key senior stakeholders this is an exciting time to be joining the business. This is a small team which means that you will need to enjoy a hands on challenge but you will also have the ability to influence strategic thinking. You will have every opportunity to ensure that your ideas and recommendations are bought in to at all levels and as a result you will be able to make a significant impact on the performance and success of the business.
The last year of successful agile / flexible working means that as things return to normal there will remain plenty of scope to work from home with some flexible hours. You will need to live within striking distance of the office and can expect to be there c.2 days a week.
Salary: c£65,000 + £7k car allowance, bonus (c.20%), and other benefits
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref BBBH205 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information