9 month fixed-term contract
- Are you a proactive HR Coordinator that has experience in fast paced, dynamic environments?
- Do you have knowledge and experience of Workday?
- Are you available to start at short notice?
If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
I am thrilled to be exclusively partnering once again with this world-class, Not for Profit organisation who is recruiting for a dynamic HR Coordinator to join their HR Services team on a 9-month FTC.
Reporting to a brilliant HR Services Manager and as part of a committed HR team, you will be the first point of contact for all employees, candidates, and hiring managers, escalating issues where required to the wider team.
This is an exciting period of change for the organisation, not only due to the amazing work they are doing for the COVID response, but the HR team is rolling out a number of significant continuous improvement projects through the recent Workday implementation.
- Provide a professional and efficient administrative service from the start to end of the employee lifecycle
- Partner with hiring managers and HR team to provide advice and support throughout the recruitment life cycle from advertising roles through post offer and on-boarding
- Support the HR Advisory team with formal meetings for various Employee Relations cases
- Proactive administration of all HR processes such as new starters, contract extensions, leavers, references, probation reviews, and accurately updating the HR database in line with guidelines
- Support the HR projects team with the imbedding of Workday and act as the primary point of contact to the business for all Workday queries taking a proactive approach to resolve any configuration errors
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, customer -focused professional with a basic knowledge of good HR practice including recruitment administration. You will be confident in your approach and have the ability to quickly build rapport and maintain good working relationships. Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail is essential. Previous experience and knowledge of Workday is essential.
The CV deadline for this role is Wednesday 17th March with interviews progressing on Friday 19th March and Monday 22nd March . Please apply or email your CV to Jade Breeds (firstname.lastname@example.org).