Head of L&D - Digital
- Head of Learning and Development
- London based (remote currently)
- Three-to-six-month FTC
High profile eCommerce brand is seeking an innovative Head of L&D for a contract to cover up to six months. This is a dynamic and ever-changing business in which they are seeking someone to start ASAP.
The projects focused for the contract will be around:
- Leadership development - implementing frameworks and elevating their current processes
- Reviewing their early careers strategy - interns, apprenticeships and grad programs
- Working with the wider people team on developing an innovative and engaging performance management program
- Future of work - what does this look like and how will L&D support this
- Impressive leadership L&D background from blue chip brands within tech, digital, ecommerce
- Be able to demonstrate experience of delivering innovate and foward thinking L&D projects
- Be immediately available or on short notice
In the current economic climate and global pandemic, we are experiencing an extremely high level of applications. Our timeframes for responding to your specific query may therefore be longer than we would expect as standard.
We apologise if we are unable to respond immediately to your query. If you have not heard back within five working days, your application has not been successful for this vacancy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.