An opportunity for a graduate with an interest in a career in HR is available within the HR team of an international law firm. The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to the HR team, carry out ad-hoc project work and manage data for the HR system.
- Produce letters, contract amendments and documentation
- Note-taking at formal meetings.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partners on HR processes such as salary review, scheduling moderation meetings and follow ups
- Undertaking reference requests, and chasing deadlines (e.g. probationary periods)
- Provide reports to the HR team, ensuring consistency with other offices
- Work alongside the HR & Resourcing Coordinator to administer the new joiner process
- Facilitation of the induction programme, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, new joiner process is followed and new joiners experience a smooth arrival and new joiners feel welcomed into the Firm.
- Administer the leavers process, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, leavers process is followed and payroll notifications are made.
- Collect and collate exit interview data on a regular basis for leavers, in accordance with the wider firm HR department exit interview procedure.
- Direct staff queries to the appropriate department, escalate and prioritise matters as necessary.
- Graduate or Graduate calibre with some office experience.
- Human Resources experience is desirable
- First class analytical, prioritisation, organisational and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships with staff, managers and partners naturally and confidently.
- Proactiveness and initiative and the ability to continually seek out ways to improve processes and procedures and share ideas.