Employee Relations HR Advisor
Employee Relations HR Advisor, £30,000 - depending on experience
Your new company
I am working alongside a large organisations who has multiple sites across the UK. My client is looking for a ER Advisor to join their people team on the North East site. The organisation is looking for a HR Professional with experience dealing with complex ER and is happy to work onsite a few days a week after Covid restrictions are lifted.
Your new role
In your new role you will work alongside other HR Advisors supported by HR Assistants within the people team on dealing with complex ER caseloads.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with high volume complex ER cases
- Advising, guiding and supporting line managers
- Conducting investigations and disciplinary meetings
- Coaching HR Assistants and supporting their development
- Reviewing policies, procedures & processes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Dealing with high volume workloads
- Comfortable dealing with ER issues over the phone
- Resilient - working well under pressure
- Good understanding of TUPE & HR policies and procedures
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.