Ashley Kate are excited to be partnering with a national business to recruit for a HR officer on a temporary basis for an immediate start. This contract will be for 3 months and you must be able to start in the next week. This is a home based position.
Reporting into the HR Services Advisor you will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of HR Services and acting point of contact for internal and external customers with HR administration queries
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the employee life cycle from issuing contracts of employment, offer letters and new starter paperwork, to changes to terms and conditions and processing sickness and leavers paperwork
- Updating, maintaining and ensuring HR databases are accurate up to date
- Producing HR reports
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the HR team
- Collecting, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
- Organising and maintaining employee records
- Maintaining good working relationships with departments and managers
- Assisting with payroll
Skills& Experience Required:
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work accurately, with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.