Hybrid Recruiter & Early Careers
Your new company
This insurance firm are seeking an experienced recruitment professional. Working in a close knit team, you will be responsible for all aspects of recruitment; sourcing, attraction, selection, interviewing and onboarding. You will work alongside the wider HR team to assist with recruitment related projects including D&I
, training and early careers.
Your new role
You will be the main point of contact for all things recruitment, early careers, training and development.
- Managed the full recruitment life cycle.
- Manage external recruitment channels and PSL agreements.
- Design and deliver a diversity and inclusive hiring strategy.
- Maintain and update the internal ATS, ensuring data is recorded.
- Roll out and manage a graduate scheme.
- Support the onboarding and induction of new employees into the business.
- Organise work experience students and manage the Apprenticeship levy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in an early careers & experienced hire recruitment position preferred.
- Financial services or Insurance experience.
- Experience managing the full recruitment life cycle.
- Exposure across projects; D&I, reporting, onboarding.
- Good knowledge of HR processes, with excellent time management skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.