Ashley Kate are pleased to be working with their client on a new Client Relationship Manager role. Your main focus will be to managed key client relationships and oversee assessment services.
You will be leading this service for one of their most Scottish accounts and so you will be responsible for ensuring that continuous improvement, service and delivery and an excellent client experience are at the forefront of all activity.
Reporting to the Account Director you will be contributing to the full business strategy and be involved in planning the delivery of business and also personal targets. You will be responsible for building relationship and also identifying further opportunities within the client account. You will be the go to person in terms of offering innovative solutions and be the trusted partner further ensuring that client satisfaction is continually met.
You will be responsible for the financial delivery piece in identifying business efficiencies and process improvement solutions. You will also need to ensure that governance processes are followed so that payments are made in timely fashion. You will be managing the full operational delivery of the assessment process on permanent hires and so it is essential that you have a proven project management background in implementing this side.
You will need to lead on the development and implementation of corporate initiatives and so strong legislation knowledge is going to be key along with best practice ways of working. As you will be leading a team of assessors you will need to have proven background in man management and an in depth expertise in delivering assessment solutions for both specialist roles and high volume recruitment.
This role does need someone who has a solid understanding of psychometric testing and is also BPS qualified at Level A & B.
Client Relationship Manager - About You
- You must have strong communication skills and have the ability to influence with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- You must be an experienced project manager and be able to manage and mitigate risk whilst driving results.
- You will need to have a proven background in leading assessment centres and have managed teams
- Psychometric testing capabilities and being BPS A & B level qualified is essential.
- You must be willing to travel to Edinburgh at least once a fortnight to on site with the client, however please note this could be more dependant on hiring needs.