HR Officer, Northumberland, Salary is based of experience
Your new company
I am delighted to be supporting one of my growing clients in the North East who has multiple sites across the UK. They are on the look out for a HR Officer to join the HR function located in Northumberland, you will report into the HR Manager. This role could also be suitable any HR professional who isn't looking for their next step in HR.
Your new role
Within this newly created position, you will be working alongside another HR Officer supporting the wider HR function in the UK.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Review, develop and implement employment policies and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to managers
- Support ER issues, performance & absence management
- Support the organisation with recruitment
- Design, develop and deliver effective HR training
- Involvement on project work
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful on selection for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following;
- HR Generalist knowledge
- Strong employment legislative knowledge
- CIPD L.5
- Understanding TUPE and redundancy processes
- Designing and delivering training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.