Graduate Recruitment Adviser
A leading international law firm is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join the Graduate Recrutiment team and focus on managing university and third party relationships as well as owning and running a number of early careers events and programmes.
- Manage links with university careers services and law faculties.
- Manage organisation of presentations, law fairs, skills sessions and other university events on and off campus throughout the year
- Annually review our Milkround strategy to ensure an effective campus strategy
- Manage the campus ambassador recruitment process
- Work with an external agency to evaluate where to book advertising - in print and digital
- Support GR Manager with ideas for and delivery of annual GR advert, brochure, films and merchandise
- Manage the recruitment process for first year workshops and open days
- Review social media content calendar each month and review social media strategy each year to ensure we are utilising the right channels to reach our target audiences
- Ensure the GR assistant is supported and motivated and have regular career development conversations with them
- Prepare university statistics for each university and produce an annual report
- Manage university liaison and trainee advertising budget
- Build links with GR partners, university alumni partners at the firm, GR panel and fee earners across the firm
- Educated to degree level.
- Ideally 2-3 years' previous graduate recruitment experience, preferably within a legal or professional services environment
- Budget management experience.
- Previous experience of supervising others.
- Events organisation experience essential.