Part-Time HR Assistant
Part-Time HR & Compensation & Benefits Officer for a manufacturing and production company - Six month fixed term contract required for IMMEDIATE START!
Previous knowledge of compensation and benefits is a MUST! You will also manage the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs as well as uploading of data.
You will be working for a fast growing manufacturing and production company based in London.
Part-Time HR & Compensation & Benefits Officer for this fast growing manufacturing and production company based in London, your key duties will be as follows:
- Assisting with payroll, compensation & benefits - this is a MUST!
- Assist with new starters and leavers
- Creating and maintaining accurate employee records
- Updating HR databases
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment trackers, etc.
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Primary contact for queries on the HR Systems
- Provide reports from the HR Database system
- Working as an effective support for the HR team
- Assist with placement of advertisements
- Assist with shortlisting of candidates
- Assist with HR Projects
The successful Part-Time HR & Compensation & Benefits Officer for this manufacturing and production company based in their London office will possess the following skills and attributes:
* You MUST have had previous exposure or entry level knowledge of compensation & benefits administration
* Previous knowledge of payroll
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
* High attention to detail
* Good numerical skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently and on own initiative
This is a Part-Time HR & Compensation & Benefits Officer role - six month fixed term contract
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata
Hours of work: 9.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour for lunch) 3 days per week - office based.