12 Month FTC with a large organisation as an HR Advisor on a £120 daily rate (£30,000)
Your new company
I am delighted to be working with a newly registered client on the search for an HR Advisor to join their organisation on a 12 month FTC. This is a large organisation with an office located in Newcastle, but they operate on a global scale. This is an amazing opportunity for a HR professional looking for an opportunity to work for a global organisation and supporting the HR team and wider organisation.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work with the HR function to support the direction of the organisations strategic business and people goals.
You will be involved in the following:
- Talent Management - review
- Involved in the implementation of change and over viewing the strategy involved
- Designing training and development for employees in an area of the organisation
- Support on organisation design
- Manage, develop, implement and/or integrate initiatives or programs related to organisation development
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you need to be able to demonstrate experience with the above.
- Qualified CIPD HR Professional
- HR Generalist
- Experienced in development and implementing change
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.