Senior HR Administrator (30 hours a week)- 12 month FTC
1 day left
- Full Time
Currently recruiting a Senior HR Administrator for a 12 month FTC role, based in Edinburgh 30 hours a week.
Not for profit organisation
- Act as first point of contact to provide HR support across the organisation and with key stakeholders.
- Support the life cycle of employment (recruitment, induction, engagement and development) ensuring our approach aligns with organisation's mission and values and working closely with managers to ensure processes, documentation and changes are implemented.
- Oversee the HR system and supporting records to maintain employee information including updates for other departments e.g. payroll changes.
- Prepare regular management information reports for senior management and the Board on key performance indicators for HR support, learning and development and developing people.
- Ensure all staff policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated where necessary, including the updating of staff/ policy handbook.
- Ensure that office premises meet Health & Safety requirements, including taking the lead role of Fire Warden and appointing deputies from staff group
- In conjunction with the CEO, make any purchases for the continued smooth running of the organisation.
- Liaise with Landlord in relation to building maintenance, security etc.
- Manage supplier contracts e.g. IT, Photocopier etc.
- IT - Liaising with IT Support, Installing programmes and support staff with IT issues.
- Coordination of administrative tasks, including cover for administrator when necessary.
- Cover for invoice payments and bank authorisations for Finance Manager when necessary.
- Ensure organisation complies with all aspects of GDPR
- Line management of the Administrator, including regular 1-1's and development plans.
- Work closely with CEO to assist in the achievement of organisational goals, including project work.
Any other duties as required.
- The post holder will have recent experience of working in an HR department.
- The post holder will have experience of working in a busy office.
- The post holder will have at least one year's supervisory experience.
- CIPD Qualification or working towards qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Demonstrate Intermediate level office software, word-processing, spreadsheets and personal information management tools.
- Knowledge of health & safety provisions and procedures
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate accurate data entry.
- Demonstrate ability to organise own work and prioritise often conflicting requirements.
- Proficient IT skills with a willingness to adopt and learn new technologies and systems - this includes communication, collaboration, recording and office applications.
- Demonstrate ability to proof, format and present documents.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills.
- 30 hours a week, ideally over 5 days (4 days will be considered)
- 12 month FTC