Talent & Organisation Development Manager
We're working with a global investment management firm of circa 300 people on an opportunity for a Talent & Organisation Development Lead.
This is the first of such a position in the firm so has an almost blank slate to build on, including initiatives and programmes such as culture & behaviours, D&I and talent attraction, learning & development from grad to leadership.
They're looking for a candidate that has been involved in projects that supported a change agenda, and that is comfortable in implementing initiatives and programmes from scratch.
Suitable candidates will need to have had broad experience in talent development, indicated in the responsibilities of the role which will include:
- Define and develop the org culture, values and behaviours
- Partner with the business on OD needs and support transformational projects
- Build a recruitment selection framework, developing innovative attraction and D&I strategies
- Create a talent development strategy and develop competency frameworks, career pathways, succession planning
- Develop learning programmes including management and leadership
- Implement technologies, infrastructure and analytics to support talent development and learning
- Build relationships across the business with stakeholders and coach leaders to influence and drive change
Candidates will ideally have:
- Significant experience in talent management and development gained in an HR role or specific COE
- Experience supporting change, transformation, and managing projects
- Demonstratable business partnering experience
- Talent Attraction experience beneficial