HR Business Partner
An exciting challenge for a strategic, experienced HR Business Partner to join a well known technology business in the Midlands.
The client are a growing tech business with customers at the heart of everything they do. A forward thinking organisation who want ambitious entrepreneurial personalities to come in and make a difference.
- Business Partner a large customer focused business unit, building amazing relationships with stakeholders across the function, including Directors
- Influence stakeholders across the function to deliver the best outcomes for the business and our people
- Establish deep and trusted relationships with Sales and People colleagues to enable them to perform and deliver at pace
- Actively seek opportunities to build trust, engagement and partnership
- Work across the full people agenda to create a people and organisation plan that aligns with the organisational strategy and mission
- Implement People solutions, managing the change and engagement effectively
- Identify opportunities and needs of the people in our business
- Work in close partnership with People Team colleagues to ensure the best support is provided at the right time
- Understand performance within the business, diagnose these through use of data, develop and deliver solutions, and measure outcomes
- Lead on the development of people solutions
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Business Partner who can talk about business partnering with a sizeable internal stakeholder group and how they have transformed it to deliver a better service.
A very competitive salary and benefits package. Forward thinking business, great brand, flexible working and an opportunity to take your career to new levels.