Head of Learning and Development
1 day left
- Full Time
A new opportunity for an ambitious Digitally focused Learning and Development Manager, looking to join a tech business to take a step up and be a strategic and hands on Head of Learning and Development.
Our client is a tech focused business which is forward thinking, growing and wants entrepreneurial ambitious individuals.
As the Head of L&D you will develop learning strategies and implement a learning academy. Key responsibilities include:
- Setting the vision and strategy for learning and Development, aligning learning processes with strategic and tactical plans
- Creating and executing learning strategies and programmes, company wide
- Evaluating individual, functional and organisational development needs
- Managing the learning budget, ensuring that operations are within budget
- Implementing various learning methods company wide
- Designing and delivering educational materials, e-learning courses and workshops
- Updating learning programs to ensure that they are current
- Reviewing learning materials from a variety of vendors and selecting appropriate materials ·
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and consultants
- Supports leaders and managers in learning adoption
- 2 direct reports
The successful candidate will be experienced in Learning and Development but more specifically a digital strategy and still be very hands on and want to continue with this. You will be an L&D leader, understand challenges and drive change and transformation. Comprehensive experience on ROI and learner adoption.
You will join an organisation that is fast growing and a challenge which is exciting and rewarding. Competitive salary and package within a business which is flexible and entrepreneurial