HR Co-ordinator (Recruitment)
- Full Time
HR Co-ordinator (Recruitment) - 12 months - Stevenage - £26-28,000
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join this forward thinking commercial organisation for 12 months to support the delivery of Early Careers Programmes (Graduates and Apprentices). This is an exciting fast paced environment involving a broad range of activities, from recruitment to general HR advice & guidance.
- Assessment Centre Support - October through to May
- Candidate pre-assessment session on Zoom
- Creating Assessment Booking
- Sending Candidate invites - initial call and email
- Removing withdrawn candidates & invite reserves
- Create Assessment Centre timetables wit
- Support as and when needed in making offers & rejection
- New On-boarding process/platform
- Arrange appropriate DBS checks ref safeguarding - Early Career programmes and activities only
- Organising and supporting career fairs and school, college and university led events - p
You will need the following experience:-
- First and foremost someone who has the drive and dedication to succeed coupled with an enthusiasm for early careers recruitment
- Previous experience and understanding of recruitment within a busy recruitment/HR function
- Ability to work at pace, under pressure and across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously
- Numerate with strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In return they offer an excellent team environment and opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Co-ordinator (Recruitment)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly