People Partner - Projects (6 months)
3 days left
- Full Time
People Partner Projects (6 months) - Hertfordshire - £60,000 pro rata
Excellent opportunity for a People Partner to join this growing organisation that is already well known for a 6 months ftc. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will own and deliver a range of distinct People Projects ensuring they have a robust operating model with key tools and information in place.
Projects will include:-
- People Policies and Procedures - review and expand on current content
- Employee Handbook - update and relaunch
- Refresh to People Team areas on the intranet, ensuring content is accurate, user friendly and easily accessible
- HR system - play a key role in the implementation of a new HR system, particularly process mapping and process design
- Job level framework - work collaboratively with the Reward Manager to create a Job Levels framework to ensure we have clear sight of which roles sit at which level with defined pay bands and reward structure for each level.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Solid HR Business Partner with a generalist background
- Proven track record of project delivery
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills at a range of levels throughout the organisation
Looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and hit the ground running.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for People Partner - Projects (6 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly