Head of HR - Law
- Full Time
Ashley Kate HR are working with a partner led organisation who are seeking a Head of HR to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Partner, you Head of HR will be an active member of the Executive Management team. You will have ultimate responsibility for all strategic and operational HR activity to accelerate the development of HR services supporting the organisation’s plans. The main bas for this role will be in Grimsby or Lincoln.
You will be commercially focused and be responsible for looking at the business needs and implement a strategy around this. Leading a team of HR professionals you will be the operational lead on all aspects of the employee life cycle. From compensation & benefits, training & development, employee engagement and well being. Managing a team it is essential that you have a proven background in direct management and can be the lead on empowering and development.
You will be the strategic lead on all projects, this could be anything from well-being and engagement initiatives through to pensions and benefits.
You will provide and develop process to manage and provide reports on key HR data. Furthermore, the role will involve the full end to end cycle from recruitment, to induction programmes and coaching & mentoring.
Head of HR - About you
- Proven background working at an Executive level within a partner led professional services business
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of developing and delivering a HR strategy
- Previous experience of managing a HR team
- Exceptional at building relationships, communication & excellent leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law is absolutely essential.
- Prior involvement in influencing executive & senior managers
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall
Apply for Head of HR - Law
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly