Assistant Payroll Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Payroll Manager - 6 months - £140 per day plus holiday pay - Retail - Dunstable
My client is a well known high street retailer with a strong presence in the Retail sector.
Currently they are in pursuit of an Assistant Payroll Manager on a 6 month contract to work alongside the Global Payroll Operations manager assisting/overseeing such duties as -
- Furlough calculations
- Monitoring end to end processing
- SOX compliance and overseeing administering monthly payroll
To be considered successful for this assignment, you will need to have had experience of:
- Working in a high volume/large scale payroll; 18K+ employees
- Drive process improvement with key stakeholders and vendors
- Successfully and accurately deliver live monthly payroll in addition to manual submissions e.g P11D, P60
- Previous experience of SOX audit controls
- Previous experience of working in a shared service function
This role is fully remote until offices open with a few days a week required in the office.
If you are an interim with Retail & Senior payroll experience - APPLY NOW!
Apply for Assistant Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly