People Business Partner - Investment Management
5 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
Investment Management firm with operations across three continents and a global investor base.
Operating across 11 jurisdictions across Europe, you will be responsible for business partnering with stakeholders to drive HR initiatives. You will act as a true partner and adviser to the business contributing to improving the People and Culture function and raising it's profile.
Your new role
- In your new People & Culture Business Partner position, you'll be responsible for coaching managers and senior leads around varying complexity ER cases and performance management issues.
- Advising on recruitment and talent management
- Overseeing exit processes (incl. redundancy and TUPE)
- Additionally, you'll keep the company aligned to regulatory changes (incl. SMCR and GDPR).
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of HR business partnering, preferably gained in a mixture of large corporate and SME environments within the professional or financial services sectors.
- Experience driving D&I initiatives.
- Experience HR business partnering, ideally both in the UK and with senior leads across Europe.
- A strong understanding of SMCR and GDPR is key and ideally you'll have worked in the regulated Financial Services industry.
Apply for People Business Partner - Investment Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly