Head of L&D and OD
2 days left
- Full Time
Head of L&D & OD - Tech products
- Head of Learning and Development and Organisational Development
- Nine-month FTC
A fast growing tech business is seeking an innovative Head of L&D and OD on a FTC to cover until the end of the year. This organisation has been growing from strength to strength this past year due to the nature of the products. They are both growing organically and through acquisition which will result in a number of business-critical projects:
The projects focused for the contract will be around:
- Leadership development - implementing frameworks and elevating their current processes
- Reviewing their early careers strategy - interns, apprenticeships and grad programs
- Working with CPO to deliver organisational development plans in line with the people strategy
- Working with the wider people team on developing an innovative and engaging performance management program
- Future of work - what does this look like and how will L&D support this
- Impressive leadership L&D and OD background within fast growing organisations
- Be able to demonstrate experience of delivering innovate and forward thinking L&D projects in the above areas listed above
- Demonstrated success in delivering organisational development projects in an agile environment
- Be immediately available or on short notice
In the current economic climate and global pandemic, we are experiencing an extremely high level of applications. Our timeframes for responding to your specific query may therefore be longer than we would expect as standard.
We apologise if we are unable to respond immediately to your query. If you have not heard back within five working days, your application has not been successful for this vacancy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apply for Head of L&D and OD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly