Higher Education Recruiter - 12 Month FTC
About the company and the role:
- A leading University who are building their Talent Acquisition function.
- You will manage direct sourcing for high priority roles, typically senior.
- Working as part of a small team to bring in top talent.
- Co-ordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being highly organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Taking full ownership and offering a high quality candidate experience.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working closely with the business on talent mapping and retention strategies.
- Work from home or in the office with a completely flexible working policy
- Proven recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting roles within Higher Education
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.