HR Director - UK & UAE
3 days left
- Full Time
HR Director - UK & UAE
Global Communications Platform
My client are a global cloud-based communications platform based in Canary Wharf. Due to movement within the team they are looking for an established and innovative HR Director to join them. This role will work collaboratively with all UK & UAE business areas to help them to achieve their strategic goals. Through identifying the organisational and people priorities, adopting a responsive and solution focused approach and delivering best practice, commercial HR solutions the successful candidate will establish themselves as a trusted advisor within the business.
- Partner with internal stakeholders in delivering against their department/company strategy
- Developing and delivering an annual HR plan, aimed at driving employee engagement, a higher performance culture and ensuring best practice HR solutions in support of the delivery of the key stakeholders business plan(s)
- Clarifying the resource requirements for the client groups and engaging where appropriate the TA team to deliver against these needs
- Providing trusted one to one guidance and coaching to the UK leadership team and Global teams (as required) department heads and managers on all HR matters
- Leading on HR policy design and updates to ensure that the business delivers on current and forthcoming legislation changes
- Building and managing relations with all internal and external stakeholders to provide a proactive exceptional customer service ensuring a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times
- Partnering with other members of the global HR team to ensure that outputs are delivered in line with stakeholder's expectations
- Diagnosing and analysing team and individual development needs, engaging Learning & Development (L&D) to put in place appropriate solutions
- Coordinating talent reviews, performance reviews, salary and promotions at all levels
- To coach, mentor and motivate the HR Business Partners giving regular feedback and management of their performance
- To look for opportunities to improve internal processes/service and work with the appropriate people to implement these changes
- To collaborate and share best practice with the other HR leaders across EMEIA and wider global HR team
- Research design and deliver HR solutions in collaboration with CoEs, including Leadership, L&D, Performance management, Change Management, Talent Management and Reward. on a range of people-focused HR project work/initiatives. i.e. Wellbeing, management development, talent assessment and succession planning
- Deliver training on workforce issues including company policies, performance management
- Previous experience as a Senior HR Business Partner in an international fast paced/matrix environment.
- Detailed knowledge (from the concept to implementing to maintaining) of all aspects of Human Resource Management, in particular areas of employee relations and employment law, performance management and HR projects.
- Experience of design and delivery of successful change programmes & TUPE
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and best practice in the UK (exposure to other territories would be advantageous).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to work on their own initiative
- Strong team player, with a good sense of humour.
- Able to inspire and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- High level of strategic and operational agility
- Strong understanding of HR policy, process and legislation
- Team player willing to support others with heavy workloads
- Previous successful management of a team(s)
- Proactive, with a willingness to learn and become involved in non-core tasks
Apply for HR Director - UK & UAE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly