Are you a HR Advisor looking for a career defining role? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ambitious Worcester based organisation working in a key HR Advisor role dealing with a wide range of day to day and project challenges. You will be supported by others in a small and busy HR team and can expect plenty of exposure to all aspects of generalist HR and so you can expect plenty of opportunity to develop your HR skillset and career.
Responsibilities will involve
- Supporting line managers at all levels with a wide range of HR issues.
- Proactively improving management capabilities through support on day to day HR procedures.
- Dealing with a varied ER caseload (formally and informally) within a fast paced corporate environment
- Supporting with recruitment activity and campaigns as and when necessary
- Organising and coordinating HR improvement projects as a support to the HR Manager.
We are looking for career minded individuals with drive and a positive can-do attitude. You will get plenty out of this role if you are keen to put the effort in.
You will also need
- CIPD level 5.
- Experience of supporting managers with ER Casework both leading the meetings as well as note-taking.
- To have spent some time in a smaller HR function and/or have had exposure to hands on generalist HR challenges.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels, and the confidence to deal with experienced operational managers
- To be confident working in a traditional corporate environment.
Worcester based (Central) there will be occasional travel to other sites of the business so you will need to be a driver with your own transport.
Salary: up to £30000 + bonus and benefits
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH206)
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly