Part time HR & Payroll Administrator
Part time HR / Payroll Administrator 21 hours a week £25,000
Your new company
A HR Administrator is required on a part time basis working 21 hours a week, 9-5 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You will provide HR support to all employees regarding all aspects of Human Resources and administer the full employee life cycle. You will support with the development to improve and manage HR policies, processes and procedures working with the HR Manager.
- Manage all aspects of HR administration
- Payroll Administration - responsible for extracting and administering accurate monthly payroll including all input, pre- and post-payroll activities to populate the data for the Payroll System. Including acting as the interface with employees on all payroll queries and providing data and reporting to finance on a monthly basis.
- Provide administrative support for the annual appraisal processes
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support in respect of employee relations casework including dispute resolution, grievance and disciplinary processes
- Arrange interviews and selection meetings and provide administration for the recruitment, selection and appointments processes
- Provide support in respect of induction process for new employees
- Prepare letters, contracts and staff handbooks
- Recording, tracking and checking of absence levels
- Support staff training
- Work with external consultants when required (HR, Legal and Pensions Consultants)
- Preparation and distribution of Board papers taking minutes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience of working within a HR environment. You will be CIPD qualified to Level 3 or working towards it. You will be able to demonstrate experience of providing generalist HR support and an understanding of payroll cycles and be efficient when collating HR data to provide analysis when reporting. You have intermediate knowledge of MS office applications and have good attention to detail. You will have a thorough understanding of all HR processes and experience or knowledge regarding safeguarding would be advantageous. Up to date employment legislation and HR Best practice including GDPR is essential
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity that offers part time hours ( 21 hours a week )
Generous pension scheme, 28 days holiday, onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.