Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with one of our established clients, a global asset management organisation on a 10-12 month FTC maternity cover, Communications Manager EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity to act as the key point of contact for associate communications in the EMEA region for the business. Salary up to £85,000 and this will be an immediate /as soon as possible start. The role will be based in the London City office. If the role matches your requirements, experience and skill set, please do apply.
Key responsibilities include communications counsel, designing and executing communications strategy, complex and matrixed stakeholder management, and global/regional communication project management. The incumbent will work with stakeholders across the firm including HR leadership and regional business leaders to deliver communications to associates across the region helping to translate business strategy and the Firm's values into strong, clear, and coherent messages. The role seeks to unite associates across the business and region while amplifying associate experience, and helping associates understand their position in the organisation and the difference they can make.
The role partners with the HR EMEA team to deliver impactful and timely HR associate communications including strategic projects and cyclical/BAU communications. Working closely with the Associate Communications Partners for each Business Unit and APAC, this role will also provide communications counsel, support and communication project management to regional leaders and EMEA-based functions.
- HR Associate Communications: Planning, Strategy and Execution
- Regional Associate Communications: Planning, Strategy and Execution
- Messaging & Managing Communications Forums
- Stakeholder Management
- Communications Consultation
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of related work experience
- Writing/content creation
- Strong communication and listening skills (able to interpret and synthesise complex messages appropriately for audience)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Calm and composed nature
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and prioritise effectively