People Manager - Engagement/ Diversity & Inclusion
7 days left
- Full Time
People Manager with a major global client…
Location – City of London
Contract type – Permanent
Start – ASAP
Salary - Circa £50k per annum
We think that this role and this client are a bit special…
We like to work with clients that we would want to work for ourselves. This business is no different. They have a really compelling story to tell and this is an opportunity to join a HR team that adds value to the business in the truest sense. As recruiters, it is our job to make our clients sound good, but we genuinely believe that candidates that meet with this business will want to work for them. This role is not a tough sell by any stretch of the imagination.
The HR function in this business is regarded as a trusted and important part of the organisation. People Managers are given the autonomy and creative freedom to implement people-focused initiatives that help an already high-performing organisation to improve both how they do business and their impact on society.
You will be working with one of this business’ key clients and this is another major global business.
What will be keeping you busy?
Our client, a large, well-known organisation based in London and with sites around the country, is looking for a senior HR professional with generalist experience and ideally exposure to projects that focus on Diversity & Inclusion, Engagement and also it might be useful if you have some experience of managing TUPE projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great client at a time of real change.
Who are we looking for?
They need someone that has worked at a reasonable level within HR and has extensive operational HR and value add project delivery experience.
We are looking for experience of the following:
- Experience of working in a large and complex business
- Exposure to Diversity & Inclusion work as well as engagement projects
- Excellent track record of stakeholder engagement – we are after someone with a high level of credibility
- Sound employee relations knowledge
- Ideally some management of complex TUPE programmes
- Management of consultation processes
- Contract negotiations and a strong understanding of legal frameworks
- Transformation communications
- Change Management
- Learning and Development (useful)
- Experience of coaching leaders and stakeholder engagement experience
- Project management experience
You will be working on a very important contract for the business and it is imperative that this work is handled by someone that knows what they are doing without the need for hand holding.
You will need to be someone that is a self-starter who can prioritise your work effectively. In return you will get to work on a really interesting project with a great business and some fantastic colleagues.