Interim HR Manager
A brand new and exciting 12 month FTC opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Manager to join an international Investment Management company. This is a fast expanding company with exciting and encouraging growth and expansion plans.
This is a varied, full generalist role supporting a population of 300 people, working closely with the Head of HR Business Partnering. salary circa £70-75k.
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Continuously review and update HR policies to ensure they reflect current employment law and the needs of the business. Ensure changes in policy are communicated effectively and adhered to.
- Manage complex employee relations issues including disciplinaries, grievances, absence, performance management, retirement and redundancy.
- Work in partnership with the business to help ensure they have the appropriate knowledge and skills to effectively manage their team.
- Advise managers on the HR policy related matters and share best practice with them.
- Ensure both the business and HR team operated in such a way as to adhere to SM&CR requirements and key business procedures, and to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the submission of accurate payrolls on a monthly basis, in relation to activities that sit within the Generalist remit.
You will have a proven track record with generalist HR experience and HR business partnering, preferably in a similar role.
Prior experience in asset or investment management or wider financial services, along with experience in a partnership environment is highly desirable.