HR Service Delivery Coordinator
12 month contract for HR Service Coordinator £35,000
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Service Coordinator on a contract basis for 12 months. The role is full time and reports to the HR Service Delivery Manager.
- HR Administration support for the UK staff
- Manage the HR general enquiry inbox
- Support payroll queries
- Provision of regular and ad hoc HR reports
- Monitoring of Immigration cases and administration of Home Office Employer online verification service and the EU Settlement Employer checking service
- Internal regulatory anti-fraud checks
- Support with Maternity administration
- Support with Flexible Work Arrangement contracts
- Record and track absence
- Support with Leave of Absence administration
- Recruitment administration for all UK hires, including all pre-employment checks. Manage dual sets of terms and conditions
- Maintenance of recruitment trackers
- Create 'request to hire' via the portal - work closely with People First team to ensure timely hiring actions
- Long Service Award Programme - Coordinate distribution of Long Service awards to managers and employees
- Complete metrics reporting and basic analysis on a regular basis, providing input to various reporting channels. Manage the SharePoint site for data gathering from European markets
- Identify and implement process improvements within the team as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this contract you will have experience of working in a large, complex organisation supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle. Educated to degree level or equivalent. CIPD qualification is desirable.Strong organisational skills are essential with the ability to manage multiple priorities and customer demands with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to handle confidential information with integrity and absolute discretion.
Strong IT skills with an aptitude for MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and the ability to learn new applications and systems. Intermediate knowledge of Excel to enable data handling and the delivery of company HR metrics. The capability to work independently with the aptitude to take initiative and resolve issues
The ability to meet tight and demanding deadlines, multitask and manage change successfully
A passionate and enthusiastic approach underpinned by a genuine interest in Human Resources and a willingness to see tasks through to a successful conclusion
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract with a large FTSE organisation. 26 days annual leave & 8 Bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.