Executive Compensation Consultant
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit an Executive Compensation Consultant. This is a permanent position.
This role will sit in the consulting side of the business, working with clients to provide advise on a variety of Reward matters including Remuneration Committee strategy and Executive Pay.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Incentive design
- Market practice assessments
- Choosing and setting performance targets
- Advice on remuneration regulation and practice
- Packages for joiners and leavers
- Remuneration benchmarking.
In order to be considered for this position:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Commercial knowledge supported by strong data analysis/excel modelling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Professionalism and credibility for client facing consultancy role.
- Strong verbal and written communication for executive level presentations.
- Ability to manage a broad portfolio of clients/deliverables.
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.
Apply for Executive Compensation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly