HR Shared Service Employee Relations Lead
5 days left
- Full Time
A leading Business Service outsourcing professional services company is looking for a Employee Relations Lead - ER Hub to be part of their wider Human Resources and Personnel team. The role will be fully remote working.
A leading Business Service outsourcing professional services company is looking for a Employee Relations Lead - ER Hub to be part of their wider Human Resources and Personnel team
The Employee Relations Lead - ER Hub will support the ER Hub implementation and the continuous improvement of the centralised ER Hub service, through the documentation, review and improvement of our ER processes and service. A key objective in role will be to create and embed new working practices that deliver best in class service whilst identifying areas of improvement and best practice throughout the operation.
The role is a key enabler for operational success and will support the efficient and effective delivery of operational goals. Improving customer experience through enhanced and efficient, consistent ER processes will be a priority.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Own and deliver time and activity studies of all ER activities across teams to develop consistent processes and identify opportunities to standardise, simplify and optimise
- Leading business process mapping activities to deliver changes to existing processes or capture newly added processes as part of future initiatives
- Maintain process documentation where applicable, and develop quick reference user guides for Administrators, HR and business users.
- Actively monitor and audit overall operational performance and identify areas for improvement to customer experience, encourage an innovative approach to service provision. Creating new working practices that drive teams to deliver a service which "delights the employees"
- Identify any service issues/failures and taking appropriate corrective action
- Support ongoing enhancement of Case Management tool, including testing and training support to operations teams.
- Process and project support to any process & technical enhancements or new roll-outs within the HR Advisory function.
- Work with the MI team to coordinate monthly statistical MI data and dashboards, and review SLAs to identify and report on any variances. Including a monthly performance report that informs monthly activities; volumes; trends; projects delivered and tracks improvement in service
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with the HR Operations Team, HR Shared Service teams, and the wider HR function.
- Develop a methodology to govern all process management and change
- Acting as a subject matter expert/ being the change agent for Lean within the ER Hub and HR function
* Experience of working in an HR Shared Service (ER) environment
* Experience working with a Case Management Tool
* Proven project history in Lean, Business Improvement, Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives
* Experience with Oracle Cloud
* Experience in monitoring, collating and preparing MI data and analysis against Service Level Agreement
* Significant experience of using and/or implementing Continuous Improvement and Lean techniques such as 5S, problem solving, Standardised Work, Visual Management etc
* Lean Six Sigma Qualification - Green Belt / Black Belt