Currently working with a well-known organisation in Northampton who are searching for a HR Administrator. This is a 3 to 6 month role to start asap which is looking to pay up to £150 per day.
- To provide effective general day-to-day HR administration and support to staff across the business.
- Strong administration associated with the data integrity and input. Support the administration associated with the employee life cycle, including recruitment, on-boarding, induction, staff benefits and the leaver process.
- Responsible for the HR information system (ADP) and associated payroll administration.
- Annual leave and absence input into the Project Management system (Union Square)
- Run a variety of reports and employment forms.
- Process leavers and set up/facilitate and even undertake exit questionnaires/interviews
- Strong background working in a HR practice and MUST HAVE experience in ADP payroll system
- Self-starter and high attention to detail for all tasks in word and excel
- Must be proficient with excel and various IT systems
- Some experience of working in a HR role within a busy and diverse environment to include provision of advice and administration at all levels
- Experience of working with a number of different HR database and recruitment systems
- Experience of inputting high volumes of mixed data accurately, efficiently and under minimal supervision
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly