Our client, a successful family business and one of the leading companies in the market, requires a HR Advisor to deliver a high quality HR service to Managers and team members across the business. This role can be Full or Part Time (with a minimum of 3 days, including Friday) and can be a blend of home and office working. Our client is a flexible employer that fosters a rewarding and encouraging culture where all team members are supported to perfom at their best. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on all HR matters, including recruitment, training and development and employee relations. You will work as part of a team to achieve strategic objectives and the individual goals of team members.
On offer is a competitive salary, working within a great team environment and a number of benefits including discretionary bonus, health care, and the chance to make a difference and achieve personal development goals.
- To support each team member through their journey within the company and assist leaders to manage their teams in achieving strategic objectives and the personal goals of each team member.
- To maintain and update HR systems and personal files, both paper based and electronic systems, supporting file audits as required to ensure files are up to date and legally compliant e.g. Home Office and GDPR.
- Provide general support to the HR function and Managers on all HR issues including the production of paperwork, and overseeing HR processes.
- Manage case work including conducting formal meetings and managing employment relation processes.
- Support the recruitment process for the areas of the business you have ownership for, and organise recruitment campaigns, including writing job descriptions, advertising vacancies internally and with agencies, job boards and the Company website.
- To conduct starter and leaver processes including onboarding, inductions and exit interviews, processing documentation and providing feedback to Managers as required.
- To participate and support wellbeing initiatives in the business.
- Support payroll processing resolving basic pay queries when required and provide additional support to payroll to cover absence and holiday.
- Produce reports in excel from the online HR system on a regular and ‘as required’ basis, completing initial analysis for the HR Manager and other Managers.
- Support Line Managers with HR processes such as appraisals and probation review meetings.
- Ensuring compliance to Company policies and procedures, and keep abreast of legal changes and key case law.
- To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal changes and relevant HR information.
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked.
- Previous practical experience in an HR Advisor/Officer or similar level role.
- Experience of managing employee relations case work in a similar work environment.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and numerical.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Awareness of employment law and practical HR knowledge.
- Experience advising line managers.
- Aspirations for continuous professional and or personal development.
If you have previous experience of working in an HR Advisor/Officer role or similar, and you’re looking to develop your career within a supportive work environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Please apply via our website.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly