Head of HR Operations
5 days left
- Full Time
The Head of HR operations will be the conduit between the HRD and the operational business. Contributing to the overall people plan and leading the operational HR team to deliver the business vision of having a culture that is true high performance
A business who have gone through change and continue to do so, with many manual processes and outdated systems, they are about to embark on the next phase of their journey. Investing in both people and technology they are looking to deliver improvements across all layers of the business, ultimately supporting them during a period of growth and productivity. They have a head office base in Doncaster so this role will work in an agile way across office, home and site to deliver best in class HR to this multisite operation.
The Head of HR Operations will:
- Lead a team of HR Managers upskilling and improving capability across the board.
- Be focused on delivering change, behavioural, process, technology and cultural
- Be collaborative with the wider SLT in HR and operations to work towards the company vision and purpose
- Have experience of process mapping and will be naturally inquisitive, seeking solutions not problems
- Have experience of succession, talent, Org development and Org design to be part of the strategic team
To be successful in the role of Head of HR operations you will:
- Have had experience operating at a similar level in a multisite, ideally production, industrial or civil engineering business
- Be CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Be a strong communication and stakeholder manager
- Showcase where you have delivered change and transformation with commercial and measurable outcomes
- Demonstrate the use of data and metrics in your decision making and recommendations
- Have led people teams before and have a track record of developing HRBP/HRM level people
The client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work in an agile way.
Circa £70-75K plus car and benefits with some potential stretch for someone who can bring lots of value to the change agenda