HR Graduate- *Brand new opportunity*
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity with a global manufacturing business who would like to hire a HR Graduate, a new position to a growing HR department. You would have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the HR life cycle and would be extremely beneficial to working towards your HR career.
Highly successful global manufacturing business
This is an opportunity to be fully integrated into an global HR team. You would work closely with team, to gain a good all-round level of experience.
With a desire to deliver a high level of customer service, you would be involved with functional projects, as well as having your own accountabilities within the function.
You must have:
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Working Experience of Microsoft packages: teams, excel, word etc
- CIPD qualified/ working towards or hold an academic degree in Human Resources Management- New graduate or a graduate with 1 years' experience who would like an introduction into HR in a global organisation.
An exciting opportunity to work for a business who truly value their people and what they do! A competitive salary and great additional benefits.